Thursday

For Your Free Cards Romantic Sayings - Romantic SMS Messages

This page contains romantic SMS messages and verses that you'll find perfect for your loved one. You can add these to your free cards romantic love poems and verses that make your love messages unique, and express to the person in your life what your heart is feeling.

Below you'll find a list of "Romantic SMS Messages" that are truly inspirational with love and deep felt meaning. You can touch someone in your life that you love with all your heart.

~ Most wonderful pairs in the world are:- HEART & BEAT NIGHT & MOON BIRDS & SONGS ROSES & LOVE U & UR $MILE. SO KEEP $MILING ALWAYS. ~

~ I LOVE U MOCHA LOT HUG U CLOSE TO MY HEART MY LOVE KIS UR LIPS ~

~ Just as the wind dances in my hair, as the ocean massages my thoughts, as the sun blankets me in happiness & as the earth travels with me across universal challenges, so all the elements of ur luv fill my life ~

~ if kisses were rain id send u showers,
if fun was time id send u hrs,
if u needed a friend id send u me!
*Happy Birthday To You Sweetheart* ~

~ 24hrs make a lovely day,
7 days make a lovely week,
52 weeks make a lovely year & knowing a
person like me will make ur life lovely.

Have a lovely day n life!** ~

Free Cards Romantic | Romantic SMS Messages by Free Cards Online - The Blog
Find the best Free Cards Online.